Mason Jar Caramel Latte
Caramel Latte easily made in a mason jar with freshly brewed coffee, delicious caramel sauce and almond milk.
It’s no secret that I love coffee. Although, I do have an espresso machine that makes lattes and various coffee drinks, I still frequently make my lattes in a mason jar. It’s just easy and always tastes delicious!
To make this Caramel Latte, begin by brewing some of your favorite coffee. Make sure the brew is strong or you can use a shot of espresso if you have that option. As the coffee is brewing, place milk, caramel and sugar into a mason jar and place into microwave for 2 minutes. Extra sugar is optional! The caramel is enough sugar for me but sometimes I am just in the mood for something extra sweet so a teaspoon or so of granulated sugar can be added in.
The mason jar gets HOT in the microwave so be careful handling it. I just grab a dish towel to use as a barrier so my hands don’t get harmed. Pour your freshly brewed coffee into the mason jar and tightly screw lid on. Now, shake, shake, shake. Shake the mason jar for about 20 seconds to mix ingredients and build up a froth.
Pour your Caramel Latte into a coffee mug and top with whipped cream and extra caramel drizzle. The whipped cream and extra caramel is optional, just as the added sugar is. There is just something about a dollop of whipped cream on top of a latte that is so delicious!
Follow the recipe instructions below mamas and enjoy a warm, comforting Caramel Latte at home.
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
- 2 cups almond milk (regular milk can be used but almond is my favorite)
- .5 cup coffee, brewed extra strong (shot of espresso will work)
- teaspoon granulated sugar (optional if you like your coffee extra sweet)
- Whipped cream
- Caramel sauce to drizzle on top
- Brew your coffee extra strong.
- As the coffee brews, place your milk, ¼ cup caramel sauce and sugar into a mason jar and put in microwave for 2 minutes. If you want it warmer, add 30 seconds - 1 minute.
- Remove from microwave carefully. This is HOT. Use a towel as a barrier to the hot mason jar.
- Pour .5 cup coffee in and put the mason jar lid on tight.
- Shake for about 20 seconds. Remember the mason jar is very hot so be careful.
- Pour into a coffee mug.
- Top with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle.
Love these mason jar coffee recipes? Try the Pumpkin Chai Latte also made from a mason jar.