Why you should always buy white bedding even with kids! I have two messy children, two rambunctious dogs and a crazy little ferret in my home. I always buy white bedding for the master suite and I am sharing with you why you should also!
- Brightens up your space.
- Establishes a classic, crisp and polished look.
- Easy to accessorize and makes feature items or colors in the bedroom pop!
- It is effortless.
- Easily cleaned.
- Pieces are easily replaced or updated.
Everything gets a little messy with kids around. ” They’re always sticky like they’ve got jam on their hands. Even if there’s no jam in the house, somehow, they’ve always got jam on their hands! I’m not the right guy to deal with that. I have no patience for jam hands!”- Luke, Gilmore Girls. Where my Gilmore Girl fans at?
Here is the thing with all white bedding. Jam will magically appear on whatever you buy. Period. White bedding is easy to clean and if damage happens to be irreversible, you don’t have to buy an entire new bedding set. No, simply replace the damaged item with another piece of white.
How to keep white your white bedding…well, white? Do not bleach, use a spray stain remover if needed, dry on low temperature settings, and use cold water. Most importantly, do not wash bedding with anything else. This means you do not throw a towel or hoodie in the wash with your bedding! Take care of your bedding and it can last for years.
Here is what I have on my bed right now:
- A duvet with cover. [Similar: Target Texture Duvet Cover Set]
- Two Euro sized shams with covers that correspond with that duvet cover. [Target Texture Euro Shams]
- Bedskirt. [Same product: Target Tailored 14″ Bedskirt]
- Sheet and fitted sheet that correspond with two of the pillows. [Similar: JC Penny Ultrafit Performace Sheet Set]
- Lumbar pillow for décor. [Fun idea: Zazzle White Leather texture Lumbar Pillow]
- Coverlet that corresponds with two more pillow shams. Yes, I have a coverlet and also a duvet. [Coverlets and quilts from Wayfair]
- Throw blanket. [Similar: TacheNew Faux Fur Sherpa Throw]
I literally have mix matched sets of bedding from six places? They all work great together. Think of different textures when going all white. Do something with more detail, something classic, and something fuzzy. Always need a fuzzy touch. Extra pillows and blankets add more depth and comfort.
Make your master bedroom a serene spot in your home to relax and unwind. Lavender or vanilla scented candles, classic white bedding, beautiful flowers and a piece of art you absolutely love is all you need. Keep it simple and enjoy your bedroom!
Do you dare to all go white in the bedroom? I promise, you won’t ever look back!
Pin this for later: