This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #UnicornSnackPack #CollectiveBias
We are turning a boring weekday afternoon at home into a magical wonderland experience with Unicorn Magic Snack Pack Pudding Cups and creating some fun DIY No Sew Unicorn Headbands to transform our day into something special.
It is the season for gloomy, rainy days and cold temperatures where we are just stuck indoors. A craft day is just what is needed to entertain the kids and create some memories together. The limited edition Unicorn Magic Snack Pack Pudding Cups inspired these fun DIY No Sew Unicorn Headbands because in the world of my three year old- unicorns, rainbows, glitter and anything pink are LIFE!
Always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn, then always be a unicorn!
Unicorn Magic Snack Pack Pudding Cups
Dive right into that unicorn life with these Unicorn Magic Snack Pack Pudding Cups made without high-fructose corn syrup and 0g trans fat per serving in a deliciously fruity stardust flavor that tastes like joy and rainbow sparkles. Each package contains 6 pink or blue pudding cups and we topped our treats with a whipped cream topping and princess sprinkles.
The new Unicorn Magic Snack Pack Pudding Cups are available for a limited time at Walmart! Grab yours today next to the other delicious Snack Pack puddings or an aisle end cap like what is pictured below. Follow the instructions below for DIY No Sew Unicorn Headbands for a full day of unicorn magic for the family and click HERE for more ideas from websites like this one.
Unicorn Magic Snack Pack Pudding Cups come with temporary unicorn tattoos inside each pack but you can also visit Snack Pack for other printable family games like a unicorn activity coloring page.
Click HERE to visit the Snack Pack website for the coloring page, great activities, recipes and more.
DIY No Sew Unicorn Headbands
DIY No Sew Unicorn Headbands are really simple to make and I was able to grab all my materials at Walmart for a convenient one stop shop for the day. There is a lot of freedom with this craft to make it all yours. Pick your ribbons, pick your floral, pick the headband and horn colors and choose something fun for the decorative ribbon! You can make the Walmart shopping trip a fun experience all on it’s own just with the kids picking out fun, colorful items.
Material Needed (makes one headband)
- Sheet of of felt in your favorite color of the rainbow.
- Artificial floral bunch.
- 1 inch headband any color.
- 1 inch white ribbon (optional- change the color of your headband)
- 1/4 inch rainbow or sparkling ribbon.
- Wire cutters.
- Hot glue gun.
- 3 hot glue sticks.
- Fiberfill or cotton balls.
- Unicorn horn template. Print HERE.
- Gather all your materials and plug in the glue gun to heat up.
- Print off the Unicorn Horn Template, cut out the shapes and draw them onto the piece of felt with a pencil.
- Fold down the smaller end of your horn by just 1/4 inch or smaller and hot glue it down. The roll the horn and hot glue the end as shown in the top 2 images right above.
- Once the glue has set, stuff the horn with fiberfill and hot glue the small round felt shape onto the larger portion of the horn.
- Wrap the 1/4 inch ribbon around the horn for design and hot glue it in multiple places to secure.
- Wrap the 1 inch ribbon around the headband and secure in place with hot glue. This is optional- if you like the color of your headband, then you won’t need to wrap ribbon around it!
- Hot glue the horn to the very top center of the headband. Use a generous amount of glue for this step.
- Clip your bunch of flowers with the wire cutters to remove the stems.
- Before gluing your flowers around the horn, test out the placement. Once happy with flower placement, hot glue each one.
- Let the glue dry and then have some magical unicorn fun!
What will you create these DIY No Sew Unicorn Headbands for? A simple weekday craft with the kids? A unicorn birthday party? Dress up fun? Let me know in the comments below and don’t forget the Unicorn Magic Snack Pack Pudding Cups made from a snack made with fairy dust and princess kisses for an extra special day of fun.