Easter Bunny Chocolate Dirt Cups
Easter Bunny Chocolate Dirt Cups are a chocolaty, fun, child approved treat perfect for Easter celebrations.
I really wanted to create a fun treat that kids can help make that was simple, time efficient and delicious! Easter Bunny Chocolate Dirt Cups hit the mark with a neat spin off from worms in dirt dessert. We layered Oreos, chocolate pudding, coconut, sprinkles with a Easter bunny Peep and candy Robin Eggs.
To make these, crush a sleeve of Oreos and sprinkle some in the bottom of a clear cup. Have the kids help whip up some instant chocolate pudding and fill the cup half full and then layer more crushed Oreos, followed by another layer of chocolate pudding. Let the kids finish decorating their Easter Bunny Dirt Cups with a few more Oreo crumbs, colored coconut, a bunny Peep and a few Robin Eggs. I had some Easter sprinkles laying around so we added a bit of those too. All there is to do now is dip a spoon in and enjoy!
Dessert doesn’t have to be complicated. Easter for me is all about spending time with my family and doing some creative projects like egg decorating and baking goodies. These Easter Bunny Dirt Cups are such a simple, fun, family friendly Easter Day treat for everyone to dig into and participate in.
How is everyone spending their Easter this year? Do you have any fun treat recipes that you love to make that the kids help out with?
- 2 cups milk
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 10 Oreos
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 5-10 drops green food coloring
- 15 chocolate mini Robin Egg candies
- 5 bunny Peeps
- Easter sprinkles (optional)
- Prepare your grass with 1 cup of shredded coconut with 5-10 drops green food coloring mixed in a small bowl.
- Chop your Oreos into crumbs. Either use a food processor, knife, or paddle in a Ziploc bag. I prefer to just finely chop the cookies. Place crumbs in a small bowl.
- Prepare your chocolate pudding according to package directions. All you do is add milk and whisk.
- Assemble the Easter Bunny Chocolate Dirt Cups. Place Oreo crumbs on the bottom of a cup, add a layer of pudding, some more Oreo crumbs, and a second layer of pudding.
- Decorate! Add more Oreos crumbs, green coconut, a bunny Peep, 3 Robin Eggs and some fun sprinkles.
Pin these Easter Bunny Dirt Cups to share with all of your friends: