FabFitFun Summer 2017 Subscription Box
Another season, another FabFitFun Subscription Box! This summer box is even better than springs. I literally love everything in I received and I am breaking down all my goodies for you with short reviews!
For those who are unfamiliar with FabFitFun, it is a subscription box that is sent to your doorstep every season. The cost is $49.99 but valued in the hundreds with items from beauty, fitness and fashion. Plus, other fun goodies like this seasons salt kit.
Use promo code SUNSHINE to save $10 off your first box! Click HERE.
What is in the FabFitFun Subscription Box?
Here is what you will expect to find in your box this season:
1.Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate. Made with organic grape and carrots blended with essential fatty acids to moisturize and assist in smoothing fine lines. I have only used this product for 2 days and this sort of product takes a few weeks of using to really give am honest review. However, so far I love the product! Retails for $29.
2. Eau Thermale Avene is a lightweight sunscreen with SPF 50+. With my beach trips coming up this summer, I will be using this for sure! Retails for $24.
3. Bodipure Hand Mask is an add in my box that was $5. The neighbor ladies and myself each tried one while the kids played in the sprinkler yesterday and it worked really well. My cuticles look better and my hands are softer.
4. Cargo Cosmetics Cargo HD is a picture perfect highlighter in bronze. This product was just okay for me. I am going to play around with it more to see if I find any tricks to making it fantastic. Place it on top of the cheekbones and under the brows. I do have to say that the formula is very lightweight and great for summer. Retails for $30.
5. BKR 500 ml bottle. We all know this company for their great water bottles. The color is awesome! I love it and will be using it every day. Retails for $35.
6. Himalayan Pink Salt Kit is a really fun addition to my box. It is one of the choice items. You can pick traveler, artist or chef and get an item based on that. The Himalayan Pink Salt Kit will be used a lot in my kitchen and would be a great item to place on the table during dinner parties. Retails for $26.
7. Michael Stars Ruana is a great styling item for any closet. Wear it as a scarf, shawl or sarong for a great pop of fun! I wish I would have received the black and white but I guess this will force me to wear actual color! Retails for $54.
8. Kris Nations Mystic Bar Necklace is probably my favorite box item. I received turquoise, although you may get a different color. I love how the item is packaged and will be layering this necklace all summer long! Retails at $58 (which is more than the whole box costs you).
9. Klorane Dry Shampoo. This was another choice item where you pick either fitness or beauty. My pick was for beauty. I have used a lot of dry shampoo since being a mom. Sometimes my hair primarily consists of dry shampoo so perfect item for me to receive. This formula was light and didn’t leave any sort of residue. Plus, gave my hair a bit of volume. Retails for $20.
I also received a sample packet for Vital Proteins Marine Collagen to place in a drink for 10 grams of natural collagen protein.
Take a look at what I received in the FabFitFun Spring 2017 box HERE.