Fall Style Must Haves
Fall is fast approaching and I have my list of Fall Style Must Haves to share. As a busy mom, I need a wardrobe that is affordable, comfortable and functional and that is exactly what is on my must have list.
I am at that point in my life (motherhood) that I look for clothing that is multi-functional. I rarely buy what is in at the moment and lean towards pieces I know I will wear over and over again. Look for clothes that fit you well and make you feel comfortable. Add a bit of glam with a statement piece of jewelry just to help you feel a bit more dressed up. Every piece of clothing that I am wearing today are fall basics and I will be wearing all of these throughout the fall.
Get the Look
Black Ripped Jeans
Black jeans are a staple. This season, add a some wear ad tear.
Booties you can wear all day and all night with just a small heel.
A utility jacket goes with almost any casual outfit and will last for years!
A collection of #momlife shirts is a must when any momma. Shown Y’all Gonna Make Me Lose My Mind.
Shown Stella & Dot Sutton Necklace.
Shown Kate Spade Daniel Drive Tressa Crossbody Handbag.
More Fall Style Must Haves
- Black leggings. Love Loft Lou and Grey Leggings.
- Plain white t-shirt like this Hollister Must Have Easy T-Shirt (sold in various colors).
- Oversized sweater. Options shown below.
- All black Van shoes or Converse like these Vans Core Classics.
- Bohemian style top. Love Stella & Dot Lela Tunic Top. See more about the Lela Tunic HERE.