Fall Style Must Haves
Fall is fast approaching and I have my list of Fall Style Must Haves to share. As a busy mom, I need a wardrobe that is affordable, comfortable and functional and that is exactly what is on my must have list.
I am at that point in my life (motherhood) that I look for clothing that is multi-functional. I rarely buy what is in at the moment and lean towards pieces I know I will wear over and over again. Look for clothes that fit you well and make you feel comfortable. Add a bit of glam with a statement piece of jewelry just to help you feel a bit more dressed up. Every piece of clothing that I am wearing today are fall basics and I will be wearing all of these throughout the fall.
Get the Look
- Black, ripped jeans. Shown Hollister Shredded Skinny Jeans.
- Comfortable booties. Shown Daisy Fuentes Waverly Bootie.
- Utility jacket. Shown Bar lll Field Jacket.
- Mom shirt. Shown Y’all Gonna Make Me Lose My Mind.
- Statement necklace. Shown Stella & Dot Sutton Necklace.
- Messenger bag. Shown Kate Spade Daniel Drive Tressa Crossbody Handbag.
- Sunglasses. Shown Loft.
More Fall Style Must Haves
- Black leggings. Love Loft Lou and Grey Ponte Leggings.
- Plain white t-shirt like this Hollister Must Have Easy T-Shirt (sold in various colors).
- Oversized cold shoulder sweater. Options shown below.
- All black Van shoes or Converse like these Vans Core Classics.
- Bohemian style top. Love Stella & Dot Lela Tunic Top. See more about the Lela Tunic HERE.