Lazy Moms Guide to Gorgeous Skin
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LightAsAir #FeelTheWhip #CollectiveBias
I have the Lazy Moms Guide to Gorgeous Skin with 5 rules for any mom just like me who wants beautiful skin but won’t sacrifice a lot of time or money. New Olay Regenerist Whip Face Moisturizer is not your average lightweight moisturizer and I am sharing with you why it is the perfect addition to your skincare regime.
Let’s face it- once you have kids, taking care of yourself gets put on the backburner. Moms are busy being caretakers, running errands, everyday chores, working full time jobs and tirelessly striving at making sure the household runs like well oiled machine. So… NO mamas, you are not really a lazy mom (far from it) but those everyday self care tasks move down on the priority list and I can admit that I have become lazy with my skincare routine but I have a guide to gorgeous skin for moms just like me.
I was just born with terrible skin. My combination skin suffers from breakouts, sensitivity to basically everything and have some dermatitis. As I approach my mid-thirties (shhhh, don’t tell anyone-my kids think I am 29) I am seeing some wrinkles set in and I am losing that youthful, bright appearance I once had. I know many of you can relate to some of these skin issues.
Olay has played a big role in my skincare routine for the last 10 years or so and I could rave all day about their products. Not a single Olay product has ever made me breakout which is amazing for skin like mine. What has made me fall in love with Olay is the fact that my skin always appears smooth and bright without a zit in sight. Nobody has a clue that if I miss a part of my skincare routine that my face would be a wreck.
Olay Regenerist Whip Face Moisturizer
Olay Regenerist Whip Face Moisturizer is new from Olay and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this product. You don’t have to choose between a lightweight, basic hydrating moisturizer OR a powerful product that gives results anymore! What you get packed in a jar of Olay Regenerist Whip Face Moisturizer:
- A powerful moisturizer with a light as air finish.
- Anti-aging formula diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Actively hydrates to improve elasticity and firm skin.
- Formulated with advanced Amino-Peptide Complex II to regenerate surface cells.
Olay Whips are available with and without SPF in Regenerist, Total Effects and Luminous. Each provide youth-restoring benefits, whether you’re looking for smoothness and firmness, tone perfection or overall nourishment. Whichever formula is best suited for your skin, you will notice a smooth, matte finish in this lightweight and powerful moisturizer.
I found my Olay Whip Face Moisturizer at my Cincinnati, Ohio Kroger store. You can find yours at your local Kroger or Kroger banner store! Look for it in the Olay section on the beauty aisle.
See the entire Olay Whips line and get more information!
Lazy Moms Guide to Gorgeous Skin
Time to share my Lazy Moms Guide to Gorgeous Skin with 5 rules of skincare to live by. No matter how busy life may get, gorgeous skin is possible by following the guide below!
1. Cleanse your face in the morning and at night. Remove dirt and excess oils from your face. I use a cleanser with Salicylic Acid in the mornings to reduce inflammation and control any breakouts. At night, I use a gentle cleanser to avoid irritation on my skin. Find the perfect cleanser for your skin type.
2. Don’t skip the sunscreen in the morning. Even cloudy days call for a sunscreen. Olay Regenerist Whip Face Moisturizer is also available in SPF 25 for daytime use to get your moisturizer and sunscreen in one simple step.
3. Exfoliate at least twice a week. Remove dead skin cells to reveal smoother skin and help speed up the skin renewal process for a more youthful appearance.
4. Remove all your makeup before bed. Before cleansing, remove all your makeup. Going to bed with makeup on can clog pores so make sure your skin can breathe through the night.
5. Moisturize morning and night. I recommend the Olay Whip Regenerist! After a week using the product, here is what I notice:
- Quick absorption into the skin with the Active Rush Technology™.
- My skin feels so soft. The Olay Whips Regenerist reminds me of primer with the silky texture it provides.
- Makeup went on easier and the dry areas in my skin were not as prevalent as normal after my powder makeup application.
- The Olay Whips Regenerist is lightweight AND still offers powerful results.
- Leaves the skin with a matte finish.
Daily Habits for Gorgeous Skin
The Lazy Moms Guide to Gorgeous Skin supplies you with the those rules you never want to skip on but beautiful skin goes beyond that. Your daily habits play a big role in your skins appearance. Throughout the day, small habits can make a big difference.
- Consume at least 8 glasses of water everyday. Water keeps the skin hydrated and prevents dry skin.
- Avoid long periods of exposure in the sunlight. A small amount of time in the sun everyday is beneficial to your skin but long periods in the sun can cause damage.
- Avoid touching your face. Touching your face can clog pores and flare up skin issues.
- Eat a balanced diet to supply your skin with nutrients it needs.
- Sleep 7 to 8 hours. Getting plenty of sleep will give your skin time to recover. Us moms have had plenty of sleepless nights and suffer dark circles and puffiness under the eyes from it. It is a part of motherhood but do your best to get on a good sleep schedule.
How does Olay Whip Regenerist Face Moisturizer fit into your skincare routine? Let me know your best tips for gorgeous skin in the comments below!