Pumpkin Chai Latte
Pumpkin Chai Latte made with coffee, pumpkin puree and chai tea. Sprinkle with cinnamon for a delicious fall favorite.
I love pumpkin spice everything! I also love my chai tea and coffee so why not combine all together in this Pumpkin Chai Latte.
We are going to be using a large mason jar to create this latte. Pour your milk into mason jar with pumpkin spice, pumpkin puree, and maple syrup. If you like your lattes extra sweet, sprinkle in some sugar. Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes. This will be hot so use a kitchen towel as a barrier as you remove the latte from microwave.
As the milk and spices cook in the microwave, brew your favorite coffee extra strong. When the mason jar comes out of the microwave, pour 1/2 cup of coffee into the jar and place the lid on making sure it is tight.
Shake the mason jar! The latte will begin to froth.
Pour into a coffee mug and place a chai tea bag inside to let steep. You can sprinkle with cinnamon like I did today. After a few minutes, remove tea bag and stir well. Whipped cream can be added on top if you like.
- 1 cup milk ( I used almond milk today)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- .5 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- .5 cup freshly brewed coffee, extra strong
- 1 bag chai tea
- sprinkle of cinnamon (optional)
- sprinkle of sugar (optional)
- Top with whipped cream (optional)
- In a large mason jar, add milk, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin puree and sugar. Place in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Brew your favorite coffee, extra strong.
- Use a kitchen towel for a barrier to remove the mason jar from microwave. This will be very hot!
- Add your coffee and tighten mason lid jar.
- Continue to use your kitchen towel as a heat barrier and shake the mason jar well.
- Pour latte into a mug and add a chai tea bag to steep for a few minutes.
- Remove tea bag, sprinkle with cinnamon and stir well.
- Add whipped cream on top and drink up!
Pumpkin Chai Latte tastes like all the goodness of Fall. Pair with a Pumpkin Crumb Muffin from Simply Made Recipes and enjoy your morning to the fullest!