This post is sponsored by Hidden Valley Ranch, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Ranch Burgers are made with lean ground beef, minced yellow onion, bread crumbs, and flavored with Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker topped with lettuce, tomato and onion nestled in a soft bun for a simple and delicious grilled burger recipe you will want to make all season long.
School is officially out and summer is beginning. Summer cooking is different than the rest of the year for my household. I rely on fast, convenient dishes that are both tasty and kid friendly. Anything that can be grilled is a huge bonus. Burgers are a big part of that summer menu and these Ranch Burgers hit the mark!
I have been obsessed with the Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker recently to make meal time easier and snack time tastier. The seasoning is packed with a delicious blend of herbs and spices which brings big, zesty flavor to amplify all types of foods. Add to chicken, sprinkle on popcorn, place in dips, in meatballs, to season veggies and so much more!
It’s convenient and easy to use — sprinkle some ranch seasoning into your meal to add flavor!
Ranch Burgers are thick and juicy with just the right amount of yellow onion and zesty seasoning. These burgers are so tasty that basic toppings are all that is needed. Add some lettuce, a slice of tomato and red onion and dinner is on the table in a snap.
Tips & Tricks
Use a High Quality Meat
The quality of meat makes a huge difference in the taste and texture of a burger. 20% fat for the ground beef is ideal for a juicy, delicious burger.
Avoid pressing down on the burger patties while cooking. Just let the patties cook. Pressing down on them will let the natural juices to escape resulting in a dry burger.
Toppings can be simple with just lettuce, tomato and onion. Make sure the lettuce is crispy and fresh and the tomatoes and onion are sliced thick and hearty.
- 2 teaspoons Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs plain
- 1 small yellow onion peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 medium tomato sliced
- 6 hamburger buns slightly toasted
- 1 red onion sliced
- Preheat grill.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker seasoning mix, bread crumbs, minced yellow onion, and pepper and mix well.
- With wet hands shape the meat mixture into 6 patties, each about 1-inch thick. Grill the burgers for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached and juices run clear.
- Serve the burgers topped with the lettuce, tomato and sliced red onion.
Try the Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker for yourself and tag #HVRlove with your delicious recipe creation.