This post is sponsored by Hidden Valley Ranch, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Skillet Ranch Chicken Fajitas are a quick and convenient dinner made with limited ingredients and loads of flavor with fresh bell peppers, avocados, chicken seasoned with Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker and a drizzle of Ranch dressing all in a flour tortilla.
Any night is a perfect night for tacos in my household! They can be prepped in minutes and just tossed on the stove top to cook up quickly so dinner is on the table in under 20 minutes. Plus, I have never met a taco I didn’t like. Taco night is getting little face lift with these Skillet Ranch Chicken Fajitas with one special ingredient that makes these extra delicious : Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker.
Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker
Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning is packed with a delicious blend of herbs and spices which brings big, zesty flavor to all types of foods. Perfect to add that YUM factor to any meal. Try a sprinkle in your food to see just how convenient it is. Perfect for chicken, buffalo wings, on popcorn or pretzels, casserole, hamburgers, dips and so much more.
Click here for more recipe ideas that fit your busy lifestyle!
Skillet Ranch Chicken Fajitas
Skillet Ranch Chicken Fajitas are made with 4 simple main ingredients! All you need are flour tortillas, chicken breast, bell peppers and Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker. We added some fresh avocado slices for a pop of color and a drizzle of Ranch Dressing for something creamy over top. The result is a delicious family dinner.
Tips & Tricks
These fajitas can be whipped up real quick. For a fast cook, make sure to cut the bell peppers and chicken thin to reduce the cook time needed to thoroughly cook. Also, multi-task! As the peppers are cooking in the skillet, prep all the other ingredients.
Skillet Ranch Chicken Fajitas
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 3 Tablespoons Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker
- 3 bell peppers different colors
- 10 flour tortillas taco size
- olive oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 sliced avocado optional
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker
- Wash and slice the bell peppers. Add to a hot pan on the stove top with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cook peppers for 6 minutes or until they become tender. Transfer peppers to a plate and save for later.
- As the peppers cook, fillet the chicken and slice into 1/4 inch strips.
- Drizzle the pan with more olive oil. Drop in chicken with the pan on a medium to high heat. Cook for 6 minutes.
- Add the peppers back into pan with the chicken along with 1/4 cup water and 3 Tablespoons of seasoning from Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker. Stir all ingredients together and let cook another 2 minutes or until the chicken has reached 165 degree internal temperature.
- Place fajita mix into soft flour tortillas with fresh avocado slices on top and a drizzle of Ranch Dressing.
- Whisk together 1/2 cup milk with 1/2 cup mayonnaise and 1 1/2 Tablespoons seasoning from Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker.
Share what fun and easy ways you’re going to add the ranch flavor you love to your weeknight meals and use tag #HVRlove on social media. Learn more about the Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Shaker and find recipes here!