Valentine’s Day Cake Batter Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Valentine’s Day Cake Batter Chocolate Covered Pretzels are made with white cake mix, white chocolate, pretzels and festive sprinkles.
I really wanted to make a super simple Valentine’s Day dessert that is also kid friendly. I think everyone knows how to dip pretzels in chocolate already so I put a little spin on these adding in some white cake mix to boost the flavor.
Guess what? They turned out really delicious.
They taste like any other chocolate covered pretzel but with a flavor boost of cake inside. The kids gobbled these up so fast!
Valentine's Day Cake Batter Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Valentine's Day Cake Batter Chocolate Covered Pretzels are made with white cake mix, white chocolate, pretzels and festive sprinkles. You should get about 100 pretzels out of 1 cup white chocolate.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup white chocolate candy melts
- 16 ounce bag pretzel twists
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (unrefined cold processed)
- ¼ cup white cake mix (boxed cake)
- Valetine's Day sprinkles to decorate
- Place 1 cup chocolate, ¼ cup white cake mix and 1 tablespoon coconut oil into a small glass bowl.
- Microwave in 30 seconds increments stirring between each until chocolate is melted. Make sure to thoroughly stir in the cake mix.
- Dip each pretzel into the chocolate and place on parchment paper. Repeat until chocolate is nearly out.
- Decorate with sprinkles before the chocolate hardens.
- Once the chocolate has set, you can serve.
I want to hear all about your plans for Valentine’s Day in the comments below. Do you have a family friendly night or an extra special date night with the spouse?
These look delicious! My boys will love these for a treat next week.
This looks so good! I love the contrast beween the savory pretzels with the sweet of chocolata 😀
These look so delicious! I love the combination of salty pretzels with something sweet like chocolate or cake batter. It’s such a yummy combo.
These look delicious and so easy to make! I should show this to my girls because I know they would of making them.